Old June 6th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default More Buffy Pics

On 6/6/2015 12:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
She's made herself right at home. It seems I cannot dissade her from
sitting in my lap when I'm typing. Guess I'll just have to get used to
it. She's so comfortable that when I leave the computer desk, she takes
over my chair:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

She also likes the pink chair in the living room:

http://i57.tinypic.com/fvl3kz.jpg

Yes, she's quite the comfy cat.

Jill

Yes, you just have to get used to it. The *owner has spoken*!! Holly
(RB) always sat on the slide-out tray that holds the keyboard whenever I
worked on the computer. She did that all her life. Nikki is like your
Buffy. As soon as I sit down at the computer, she hops into my lap and
is very insistent on staying there. She purrs the whole time and
doesn't care that she makes it difficult for me to type.

Buffy looks really sweet, and she is a lovely color. You are lucky to
have found her, and she is lucky you found her.

MaryL