Old April 20th 19, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Sundance

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 2:32:03 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dear kitties: I am sorry to tell you that this afternoon, the TED helped Sundance start his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. It was very calm and peaceful. Before he left, he got to see some fishies in a tank, and he gave me many headbutts on the chin. I think his last thoughts were of his beloved wink, Pitoonya, all his RPCC friends, and maybe of me, too. I hope you all won't mind if I drop in now and then, even though I won't have a kitty to be secretary for any more.

Anti Sandy

I can't express how sorry I am... tears are flowing...

Anti Sylvia