Old May 30th 19, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default A birthday party!

Fangu, Iowna! I would be honored to wear this scrunchy at the next Jellicle Ball. I will wear it in remembrance of Cash and of you, too.

You have reached a furry good age. I'z just in mine 70s in doggie years, an I haf had a good life too. We'z both been furry lucky. When I was really young I lived on the street fur a while, but I don't really remember that. I have had the adventure of moving from Iowa to Illinois, then from Illinois to Missouri. Life has been very nice.

I am very glad that you have had such a wonderful life. Far too many dooggies never get to experience that.

Starr da Dogg