Old January 31st 15, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Super Man

Default Flea meds

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 1:17:57 PM UTC-5, buglady wrote:
On 1/30/2015 1:08 PM, Super Man wrote:
Front line seemed like it help i havent seen no scratching yet i tried bug bombers for the house bug they never done the job

......Heh! That's because all that vapor goes UP where the fleas ain't.
I'm in FL and there's resistance to Advantage and Frontline, so I use
Revolution.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

what should i do about the fleas that swarm the basement that's were the fleas come from and then they get on the cats this is an old house i live in