Old October 31st 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
theresa

Default Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties

On Oct 31, 5:51 am, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote:
Gandalf wrote:

So I thought it would be nice to have a thread with all of the RPCA RB
kitties names in it.

Speedy Joe (MIA but must be RB by now)- our first cat. He was at best semi
feral when we got him and as he got older he stayed out more and more until
he never came back- didn't help that Billingsgate Fish Market had just opened
down the road!

Fugazi (RB)- 14th of April 1999 aged 12 from cancer

Isis (RB)- 29th of May 2003 aged 16 just went to sleep and never woke up

Travis (RB)- sometime in August 2003, aged 5 months, she was Dunzi and
Sarsi's sister and when it looked as if she was not going to be rehomed, we
offered to take her but the woman who had her mum decided to keep her and
just a few weeks later, she was stood on and had to be helped over the Bridge
due to head injuries. We never had her but I still consider her to be one of
"my cats"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Penny - RB June 12, 2005. Was put down after someone shot her with a
pellet gun.
I got her from the shelter when she chose me. She was only with me
for 2 yrs, way too short a time.

Annie - RB April 1, 2007. Died of cancer at 12 yrs. Sweet girl, got
her and her brother in Aug. 1995 after my brother's barn cat had a
litter. She was timid, spent a lot of time under a blanket. Would
purr if you just looked at her.

Theresa