Old November 7th 15, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^..^=[_2_]

Default A memory trip, Aunti Mabel

Pleez furgib mai toppozt, but ai jezt wuntud tu sai fangu Daisy-chan for
doze luffly pixshuez uf Aunti Mable n all uf da gud memories uf hur.
Aunti Mable is greatly missed bai awl uf usses heer.
Yew hab uh wunnerful Meowmie, n mai Meowmie Kyla is wondering why she can't
send her the Lolcats.
Yer Mwomiez e mail address comes back as invalid.
Lufs,
Mosey

Meowmie tooked a nap anna I founded a link she left up. It made me sad
anna glad. She had pitures of Aunti Mabel.

Here she is when she got here. She didnt feel too gud.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=62

She'd licked her belly off of all fur and knawed holes cause she itched
really bad. She wus also recovering from heart wormies.

She feels a little better here.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...jpg.html?sort=
3&o=64

Anna here she's able to sorta sit up but she's has to be carried out to
the yard doggies use fur peeing. She's whispering to maiself bai den
dat she's neber been indoors anna hopes she don't make too many pees
and poopies inside and get tossed outside fur gud again. Her feets are
starting to heal frum all the licking. She don't itchy as much cause
Meowmie changed her fud.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=61

Here she's feeling lots better! She's gotted her first bone she didnt
have to share in her whole life!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=51

Oh yeah!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=50

Cash anna maiself whispered to her wee wus friendly through the gate to
her room anna wez met up lots den Meowmie letted her out. She couldnt
run much but she waggled her tail so fast, it wuz a blur!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=57

It almost looks like she had 2 tails sumtimes! It wuz faster dan da
camera!

She still hadda few times of opps 'missed da litter' but she wus 18
when she learned dere wus such so dats ok.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=58

At furst, cuz she wus so sick anna 18, she napped a lot wif us.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=55

(I'z behind Cash anna mai tail is wrapped with Aunti's but you'z has to
look really close to see a tip of it onna her hip).

Here, she fees a lot betterer! I remember dis! Meowmie opend the
magic cold food thingie anna started pulling out treats!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=59

Cash wuz fat den (he's not now) so he only gotted a bone to nibble but
Maiself anna Aunti Mabel got guudies.

Here day is, buddies.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=45

She had many adventures wif us anna here is her happy face. She wented
ober the bridge not long after dis eye think.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...g.html?sort=3&
o=44

Bless you Aunti Mabel. Iz be joining you wen da time comes. Meantime,
I kin tell you'z meeting anna teaching advanced nap techniques to other
Chez Shenk's kin anna watching out fur us all.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent