Old July 29th 03, 06:08 AM
Sherry

I have a cat that just doesn't stop meowing. He mostly does it because he
wants to go outside. We'd like him to be an indoor cat since all our other
cats were indoor cats and we believe they live a healthier life indoors. I
even tried to let him outside today in our fenced in yard and while I was
watching his every move and he meowed through the whole adventure. Does
anyone have any suggestion in how to keep him from this excessive meowing or
know why he's doing it so much?

Debbie and Pepper

I think he's just communicating. Especially since he continues to meow even
after he's outside. Some cats are just more vocal--is he by any chance Siamese,
or a Siamese mix?

Sherry