Old August 22nd 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Shug

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

That was disgusting. I wept for one of the Lord's creatures seemingly
drowned for no reason. REAL tears and I'm a 56 year old guy.
I got my Tiger when I saved him from a drowning.
I was out walking and a guy was drowning a litter - Tiger's little brothers
and sisters were semi-floating - already gone, when I stumbled on this.
I gave the guy such a kicking and knocking about. Tiger can't have been more
than four weeks when I saved him.
I went back and collected the other four later and buried them.
Tiger's five now, he's my best buddy. I wonder if he remembers? He's SO
affectionate.
Whoever made that video should be drowned themselves.
*******s.

Hughie

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news