Old August 22nd 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Video of a kitten being drowned

On 22 Aug, 01:41, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:39:51 -0700, bookie wrote:

i didn't click on that either, didn't even register that you did put
that up at all, but then i am not particularly moved by stories of human
tragedy, most humans are vicious destructive creatures and the world
would probably be better off without a fair few of us to be honest.
kittens are cute, humans are not, simple and I don't think that killing
a cat or dog beforeit's time is really due (it is terminally ill and in
serious pain unlikely to improve) can be considered euthanasia, it is
murder plain and simple, the snuffing out of a an innocent life before
it has even had a chance for absolutely no reason.

Wouldn't it be nice if lofty sentiments like yours made the world a
better place? But they don't. There are more cats than there are people
who want them, so whether you call it euthanasia or murder, many of them
are being killed every day of the year. I think this killing should be
done as humanely as possible, so I object when someone comes into this
group and argues that drowning is a reasonable way to terminate the life
of an injured or unwanted animal. That is why I posted this link... no
one is forced to look at it, but people who say drowning is a humane way
to kill an animal probably should take a look, eh?

Charlie

i think that everyone in the world should be made to have a cat, like
a law or something, and to that it also be some sort of universal law
that the cat of each household is in charge and shoudl be worshipped,
much as the egyptians used to do and as cats believe should still be
the case. That way people would realise that cats are beautiful
creatures and that we are very lucky to be allowed to co-exist with
and after a while of this people would be so overawed by their cats
beauty that they would all stop fighting and there would be world
peace.
also anyone weird humans out there who claim to not like cats
(mentally unhinged, insane types) would be given intensive therapy to
make them see the light and they would learn to adore pusscats and
they would then be happy again.

think about; how could people have the time to fight wars if they are
spending the whole time cleaning out dirty litter trays every couple
of hours like I do?
I also believe that if you got all the leaders of all the countries in
all the world and all the leaders or terrorist groups and got them a
in a big room round a big round table and put a couple of kittens in
the middle of the table and left the kittens to do what comes
naturally to kittens, there would also be world peace. How could
anyone think abot fighting and war and killing when kittens are
playing? you can't , it's just impossible, you can't even keep a
straight face.
try it now, download a vid of kittens playing from youtube and you
just try not to smile

anyway thats what I think, more cats less people and the world would
be a much happier place

bookie