Old September 6th 17, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hurricane Irma and our annual event

Hi folks, no cat speak this time. We run close to the event and I'm
possibly right in fire of the hurricane.

Who is master of ceremonies this year? I lost the email addresses from
prevous years due to an ISP change. I only recall they didnt use the
same name as I saw in the group so it was confusing.

About now is when we generally start pre-planning things. You can see
the basics as we check the site out aleady.