Old April 2nd 05, 07:26 PM
Irulan

wow, I'm impressed. I'm so glad to see the little ole' lady is doing so
well. What a good cat she is. God bless you both.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized picture
directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons - first you can see
how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and second you can see
how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on her back where the hair is
shaved you can see how each hair starts at the root as brown then darkens
almost black and even has some yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped