Old March 16th 15, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamont

Default Springtime in SW US

Judith wrote:
In article , Lord Bergamont
wrote:
Frogs are singing in stock tank. They laid large ball of eggs a few
nights ago. Some of last years tadpoles are big, fat and might turn into
frogs this year.
The cats are sniffing everything, rolling around grass & weeds,
slobbering on plants, to mark territory, playing chase, climbing trees,
wrestling.
Wind is barely blowing, a few sprinkles are falling, it's just the right
temperature.

Sounds idyllic.
One of the gardens that back onto ours has a pond where they have frogs.
We often get a frog in our garden but for the past week there have been
two hanging about our patio, they aren't trapped or anything like that,
they just seem to like it there. Sootie and the frogs have ignored each
other but I get the feeling that Sootie doesn't like them being there.
Judith
--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

It's a good place for cats.

They hunker down behind a clump of grass about twelve feet apart, staring at each other. Then they charge toward each other, as fast as they can, leap into the air, embrace, each other, then fall to the ground, wrestling like gladiators.

--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!