Old March 21st 04, 08:27 AM
jmcquown

Alan Erskine wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
We're having severe thunderstorms here and Persia usually runs and
hides. Not this time! She's decided to brave the storms (next to
mama, of course) and not hide under the bed or in a closet. I'm so
proud of her! When the thunder booms she looks up at me like "this
is okay, right?" Yes, sweet cat, it's just noise. I'll let you
know if we have to climb into the bathtub (tornado).

Jill

Maybe that's what she's really affraid of - tornadoes. I mean, she
watches the news, right? ;-) Lovely story and you two obviously
support and love each other.

Funny, the last time we had tornado warnings I was worried about how to get
her out from under the bed. Never fear; she joined me in the bathroom and
crouched between the toilet and the tub. She'd meow at me occasionally,
like "Mom, why are you in the bathtub with a flashlight and a pillow?" Long
story, Persia. Just sit there until they sound the 'all clear'

Jill