Old November 6th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
RPSinha

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

cybercat wrote:

: Will you please stop this obsessive stuff?...
: You have healthy cats, with no diagnosed problems, right?
: Don't make problems for yourself. Believe me, they will come.

I appreciate the thought. I guess I am "obsessive" about nutrition, but
only as long as I feel I don't understand the lay of the land. Some of
the problems caused by wrong nutrition can take years to develop. Has
happened to *people* in my family.

Nothing wrong if this doesn't interest you. That's cool. We'll meet in
other threads that we both fond interesting. Fortunately, participation
in any thread *is* voluntary. :-)