Old November 6th 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Upscale

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

"RPSinha" wrote in message
: Anything else is just going to irritate that stress caused gastric ulcer
: that you're in the process of constructing.

My thinking, reading, and Usenet conversations put no stress on her,
gastronomic or otherwise.

I'm talking about YOUR gastric ulcer in the making. This IS your first cat
isn't it?

BTW, do you really have enough information to state that nutritional
differences between all brands are "minor" or was that just a
rhetorical way to express your lack of interest in the subject?

So now you're trolling? While there are certainly some differences between
popular brands, as far as I'm concerned there aren't enough differences for
you to obsess over them as much as you are. I believe the biggest problems
most people have with their cats after the topic of litterbox usage is dealt
with is getting their cat to eat a proper quantity of sufficiently health
cat food.