Old November 6th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
RPSinha

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

Upscale wrote:

: I'm talking about YOUR gastric ulcer in the making...

: So now you're trolling? While there are certainly some differences
: between popular brands, as far as I'm concerned there aren't
: enough differences for you to obsess over them as much as you are.

Funny, now I think it is you who is trolling. As clearly as English
language allows, the subject of this thread is comparison of named
nutrients, not my gastric health or what should I obsess over, etc.

The differences among brands are close to 500% for phosphorous,
close to 1000% for calories from carbs. Some brands have *zero* wheat
gluten, rice or corn, some may have a lot. If these differences don't
seem "enough" to you, maybe you shouldn't obsess with this thread?

I don't mean to be unfriendly or disrespectful, but again, as clearly
as English language allows, I did ask a precise question and would like
straight answers from those who have some scientific knowledge of the
nutritional issues involved.