Old October 14th 04, 12:48 AM
CatNipped

"Get your fuzzy butt home" purrs are coming your way for Antonio. I hope
you get him back very soon.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"KellyH" wrote in message
My little Antonio, a 1 year old semi-feral, has been missing since Monday.
The front screen door is broken, and we've been keeping it locked to keep

it
secure so the cats can't get out, but one of us must have forgotten to

lock
it. I had 4 (out of 7) cats get out. The others are all regular friendly
cats, so they got back in right away. Antonio was under a neighbor's

porch,
and then he bolted and I haven't seen him since. :-(
I have 4 traps set around, have posted fliers everywhere, and have talked

just about everyone in our condos. I wish I could at least see him! I am
worried sick. I can't sleep at night. Antonio came to me as a foster
kitten to socialize, but he became Bartleby's best friend, and I couldn't
separate them. He's made a bit of progress since he's been here. I can

pet
him, he comes up on the bed with me and purrs. Of course, the past couple
weeks I've been trying to put a collar and name tag on him, but haven't

been
able to.
I feel so awful that he's out there, afraid.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net