Old August 13th 09, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
DawgMom

Default Honoring the Animals Candlelight Vigil

Chance's Spot, Pet Loss and Support Resources will present the Third
Annual Honoring the Animals Candlelight Vigil on September 13, 2009,
in Louisville, Kentucky but even if you can't attend, you can have
your pet's name listed in our memorial program. We mail programs to
countries all over the world - such as Canada, the U.K., Germany, and
beyond!

However, as the vigil is fast approaching, so is the deadline for pet
name submissions for the Memorial Program Book. If you or someone you
know would like to have a pet's name listed, please visit
www.honoringtheanimals.org. We do ask for a $10 (USD) tax-deductible
donation in order to list your pet's name.