Old March 31st 05, 09:28 PM
Miss Violette

boxez is onliest fur kittyz, Trudi, box lofur
Sundance wrote in message
m...
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Humans have a very serious disease called Spring Cleaning that happens
at this time of year. We don't understand it at all but a lot of them
do it and there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop it.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

That muss be whut owr Meowmie haz bin doin. Sheze bin moovin stufz frum
upstares to downstares, then from downstares to tha patio, then from tha
patio to beyond-tha-patio where the metalmonsters are. Sum of thoze stufz
wuz reely big an sum uv them wuz lowd when she dropt them on tha flor or
throwed them down tha stares. Sum uv them was bokses, so we thawt they

wuz
fur us, but she didnt let us hav them or tha stufz in them.

Sundance, wondering what the world is coming to when kitties can't have

the
boxes