Old May 14th 05, 11:35 PM

23 cats? That's the archetype of the ideal
woman!

Why thank you! However, you'll have to pardon Mary's stupidity as she
has no clue about my situation but posts what she thinks she knows
anyway, despite the fact that she's wrong.
I'vebeen posted very recently for the umpteenth time that I am the proud
slave to 25 cats, one of which I adopted just a few months ago from
someone on this very NG. In fact, he recently posted about his visit to
my home in the "visiting Henry" thread and was quite complimentary
(which belies Mary's ignorant and libelous claims that I am a
"collector.")
Feel free to peruse my photo album if you need a major cat fix. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing