Old January 20th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Meowmie assalted Us!

Mischief wrote:
They get dry w/d in the morning and Science diet gooshy at night. But
since I used to work at the vet clinic I would periodically bring them
in for baths. It's been several months and their fur started to smell
like dusty cat litter and Imp, my black cat had a TON of dander. And
rather than try to struggle with them in the tub i just gave them a
wipedown.

Imp feels much better, but still has dander, so one of these days I
might start adding 3V caps, which has Omega fatty acids which help
with dry coats.

Every cat seems to have their own scent. Dot has practically no
scent. Buster can smell like a litterbox for a few minutes after he's
used the enclosed box, but after an hour or so, he smells like vanilla
beans and dried flowers again - srsly. Betty smelled like chocolate.