Old September 21st 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default !@#%^! Printer!!!

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...ay-printi.html
This calico's little face and feisty attitude reminded me of Lori's Jessie.

That was great! Sco printer - 1, cat - 0

Sorry, but it's true. The minute the kitty thought "I'm going to kill you",
the printer struck back hard. And kitty was outta there!

Cats with that kind of face always remind me of Roxy, even though Roxy's
not a calico. It's just the short-haired, stripey-faced, round-eyed look
that so many cats have, including Jessie (who's my fave among Lori's cats).

--
Joyce ^..^