Old November 12th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Book Review: The Devious Book For Cats

The Devious Book For Cats
by Fluffy and Bonkers
(actually a collective of comedy writers known as "Action 5")
Villard Books
$16.00 USD

This parody based on the books "The Dangerous Book For Boys" and "The Daring
Book For Girls" is definitely devious. Chapters include:

Cats and Arch-Villains
The art of swiping food
Choosing the perfect gift
Organizing an effective secret mission
Toying with allergy sufferers
The vacuum cleaner: A vortex of terror

The viewpoints actually read like something that one of our owners would
write, and are pretty funny. There were a few things they missed, like
invisibility boxes, lizards as suitable gifts, and a few techniques in
getting your own way. But over all most aspects of a proper owner are
covered.

The first couple of chapters were, I thought, slow, but then I got into the
book and couldn't put it down. I was crying with laughter at times. This
is a good book whether you want your laughter in small doses, or in a large
mega read. 212 pages and laughter on almost every one. I loved it and
recommend it highly for all who want to celebrate the goofiness that is cat.

Pam S.