Old September 3rd 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Planning for the Jellicle Ball

On 2 Sep 2011 18:13:01 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I think this could be at least an interesting exploration. I believe I'll
go to Mew York and check out the inscriptions. Would anyone care to join
me?

Amelia

Oriane: Dis sownds berr gud, and we wood wikes to joine yoo!

Yoo can 'port ober to owr pwace, and den we can dribe into Mancattan
togeffur!

Cybèle: Yes, and on da way in we cud stop at Mario Catallis restaurant
"Babbo" fur a widdle snak. Or a fibe-corse meal [licks lips]

Oriane: Yoo is gettink big as a bwimp, fluffybutt!

Cybèle: Itz awl fur! Fwuffy fur! Right Amelia?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/2/2011 7:44:27 PM