Old February 17th 16, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Mine Doggy Problum

I luvs mine Samanfa ****zoo butted I gotta problem wiff her an I wood wike to ast the wiser heds in diss groop wut two dew.

She spenz part of nearly ebry gnite sleepin on mine bed wiff mommy an me an on da pillow beside da bed. I wike it betterer wen shee is in da bed beclaws she is cuddly and warm and we can play "mommy is r prisner," wich is funfun. Da ress ob da gnite she seeps in Uncl Bill's bed.

Howesummever, she snors. Shee mak little squeaky snors and big roring snors and sumtimes I can't seep. Dis neffur wakes da mommy because NUFFIN wakes mommy butted it offun restriks me to a meer ten or twelf ours ob seep.

Adbice would be presiated

--
Squeakytoy