Old July 8th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default !!!! and SH*T

On Jul 8, 4:00 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

As predicted, Jessie went ballistic and, for now, still has her sharpened
claws. Demi disappeared when she saw something was up; and I'm thinking
about buying a tranquilizer gun before we even try it on Sammy. The
kittens, of course, were really easy to clip, but I was leery about Tayla
and brought out a big beach towel. However, she is such a pettin's slut
that she sat quietly on Ben's desk and let Ben clip three of her paws as
long as I was scritching and praising. We did have to use the towel to get
the last hind paw done, but it was also easy - as soon as her head was
covered she lay there quietly.

I started clipping Rusty's claws when I adopted him at one year old.
12 years later, it is still a struggle to clip his claws.
Now, brushing teeth is another matter. Never a problem there.

Winnie