Old August 19th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Lucy wrote:

UB ~ Speakin' of cheese (a few lines up...), did your humans hear on
the news the other day that McDonald's is now going to serve their
double cheeseburger with ONE slice of cheese (between the two
patties), instead of TWO slices of cheese (one between the two patties
and one on the top), and may, in fact, eliminate the double
cheeseburger from its Dollar Menu altogether.

They say that the reason for this is because of the rising cost of
cheese, of all things.

I just thought I'd share that. It sounded interesting to pass along
since we're talking about cheese.

We will voat fur candidate who make cheez an gassaline cheeper.

Lucy

We gave some ideas about that. First you buy a large grass, weed and
busy farm and a herd of cows and goats. You let the cows and goats eat
the food that's growing on the farm. Then you milk the cows and goats
and make cheese out of the milk. That's how you get cheap cheese.

To get cheap fuel, you convert the cow and goat poop into fuel for your
house and car.

Chester and Clarence