Old October 22nd 03, 02:23 AM
OU812?

Nan wrote:

Yeah, and you'd probably forget it, LOL!
Joyce

That's what I thought, but I decided to be nice and not say it. LOL

Hey, I'm the first to admit that I would forget a combination lock.
I would write down the combination and then forget where I put it!
There's this condition called "CRS" - happens to women around the end
of their 40s, or early 50s. You 40-50-somethings know what I'm talking
about, right? Not being able to remember things like numbers, or
nouns. Or names.

Um, ah, er... oh, yeah - Joyce

I'm good with numbers, phone numbers are easily accessible, as are my SIN
and Medicare numbers, also my hubby's SIN number.. lol (i used to fill out
our taxes most years)
Names on the other hand, i suck at until i am seeing people and hearing
their names on a constant basis, and some people still get a variation of
their name (Poor Don, i keep calling him Dan... shakes head)

Kristy

--
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson