Old October 31st 12, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Thread of Memory and Remembrance

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article , Cheryl
wrote:
On 10/26/2012 6:52 PM, Yowie wrote:
Every year, at about this time, when the veil is thin, we set aside
some time to remember our loved ones who are no longer with us.

My thread of memory:
Dad (human)
Eric (human)
Marley
Shadow

You are all with me every day. I love and miss you.

Oops... I forgot the humans. Never mind.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

I did, too. But of course it goes without saying. Thread of memory:

Dad (human) - RB March 2, 2008. I miss him. I only wish I'd gotten
"permission" to come here before the Alzheimer's had gotten so bad He
didn't know who I was. He'd forgotten he had a daughter. It was
heartbreaking.
Mom (human) - RB November 22, 2008. She was a loving mother and also my
best friend. We are alike in so many ways. Often we'd discover we'd bought
the same thing, like the same blouse or the same new face cream. We had a
wonderful bond. I miss her every day.

Jill