Old May 29th 17, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Marlo is hyperthyroid

On Sun, 28 May 2017 17:09:53 -0700, The Newest Other Guy
wrote:

On Sun, 28 May 2017 16:27:17 -0700, Joy wrote:

http://www.theonion.com/article/vaca...s-miss-her-463

Whomever wrote this crap doesn't know anything about cats!

That's not exactly how I'd put it, but I agree.

The Onion IS a satire (aka fake) site.

I thought everyone knew that - but they know now. Yes, it's a fake
article, and seen in that light, it's very funny. I've never cancelled
a vacation because of the cats, but I'd probably be going away more
often if it weren't that I hate leaving them.

I'm pretty much retired and I have to force myself to take a trip.