Old August 31st 03, 06:16 PM
~*SooZy*~

John try posting in freeuk.pets.co.uk and I am sure there are other cat
websites that may be able to help you out. Many people may be put off as 6
months is a long time, and the cats will settle and bond with them, then
they have to hand them back! :-(

-
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
New Pictures added every few days
http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk
"John Moran" wrote in message
Hi there

We are planning a 6 month trip around the world
and have 2 very cute cats who, at the moment, we
can't find a home for.

We were wondering if there was some kindly
soul - preferably in the south London area - who
would be willing to look after them while we are
away. We will of course meet all food, litter and
vet costs and will also be happy to reciprocate if
you need a holiday home for your cats.

They are brother and sister - Oscar is all black
and Edie is black with white bits. They are 4 years old.

Hope to hear from somebody

John