Old April 14th 04, 07:38 AM
M.C. Mullen

| I don't call it irresponsible to leave a pet if you make arrangements
| to have someone check on it for you. Irresponsible would be to leave
| a cat outside or leave it to totally fend for itself inside and ration
| it's own food and water. They are our pets, they are our children,
| but they aren't human and they don't need 24 hour human interaction to
| survive.
| pepsi

I d' be worried that while I'm away the cats are looking for another home!

I plan to leave them alone for two nights in summer though. They can go in
and out and will be left with enough dry food and water and clean litter
boxes. Actually I wanted to go away for four nights but I know I'd be very
restless worrying about the cats. Even with two nights away I'll be
worrying, but I think it will work out well.

Carola