Old January 17th 05, 04:37 PM
MaryL

"Stacey Bane via CatKB.com" wrote in message
My cat tux is 3 years old and for about a 1year now he has occasionally
been dropped his feces somewhere besides the litter box. This is not an
everyday problem. I change the litter box very often. I do have another
cat which I have had for 6 years and she has never done anything like
this. What to do? HELP!!!!

The suggestion for another litter box is a good idea. Many cats "require"
more than one box. Also, here's another possibility: Are you sure that
this is not feces that clings to the fur and then drops out after your cat
exits the litter box? This is also very common, especially with long-haired
cats. Some people even trim that area to reduce the possibility.

MaryL