Old January 20th 05, 07:18 AM
Cat Protector

I once tried two litterboxes with my cats. One never got used as the cat
preferred using the same one which prompted me to get a very large one. It
sure saved on space. If the OP's cat is the type that digs and throws out
litter, an extra large litter pan may be an option. Just make sure you scoop
it out regularly. You could also change litter brands and see what happens.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Does Tux have long hair on his rear? (I know, that's a personal question.)
We have one medium-haired cat who does this once in awhile just because it
gets stuck on his rear.

If not, another litter box (or 2!) is a great idea.

Rhonda

Stacey Bane via CatKB.com wrote:

My cat tux is 3 years old and for about a 1year now he has
occasionally been dropped his feces somewhere besides the litter
box. This is not an everyday problem. I change the litter box
very often. I do have another cat which I have had for 6 years and
she has never done anything like this. What to do? HELP!!!!