Old April 26th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.audio
ode de sweat

Default OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash?

iiii think somebody needs a little hug

"Sue Morton" wrote in message
. net...
Glennbo wrote:
In the killer robot BobF
grabbed the controls of the spaceship
cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

My advice would be to get a real newsreader and either use your ISP's
feed, or a free server like aioe.cjb.net
we should also start using alternative search engines. i've been
comparing results between google and ask. ask works just as well so
far.

I always use Search.MSN as my first choice. With it's simple use of
symbols like ""+- I can zero in on what I'm looking for real quick.

Why is everyone crossposting to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
rec.food.cooking?