Old April 23rd 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.animals.cat,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Kathy[_2_]

Default odd behavior

"robbat" wrote in message
news:433337_27c95587a8f0a3ce469635803b9ed983@petfo rumz.com...
My cat is 14 years old and always been indoor cat he is nutered he is
not on any medication. Every once in a while he starts walking around
crouching smelling, kind of looks like a bloodhound racking a
scent.When he is doing this it is imposble to snap him out of it .Does
anyone have any idea why he does this

--
Posted at author's request, using fully moderated http://www.PetForumz.com
interface

My cat does that sometimes, too. I don't know what she's looking
for.....She's only about two years old. As long as yours is not taking a
bathroom break after he's sniffed around, I wouldn't worry...
Kathy P.