Old September 4th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default EMERGENCY!!: Seriously injured cat and I CANNOT do anything about it (sort of - READ!) PLEASE HELP!

Response to "Cat Protector" :

The OP needs to keep calling. You can't sit there and expect to
get action if you wait.

You dumb fuggin' *******, do you not read?!

I don't need to keep calling you idiot, 1 minute after they would
have normally opened "Puss Puss" was in my vet getting examined and
then ultimately being deemed that he should be put to sleep.

The POINT is that the resources in this area SUCK. No wonder Mathew
asked about your poor, poor cat(s) so many times. You are an idiot
who doesn't pay attention to anything except the ****e you spew.

*pLoNk*

--
-Lost