Old November 2nd 12, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

Default Cats and cholesterol

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:19:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The only wet food my cats like is Hills chicken and liver. Can cats eat liver every day? Is cholesterol a concern in cars?

I don't know why they even check the cholesterol level in cats because they say it doesn't matter. I had a cat who only ate Fancy Feast Turkey and lived to be over 21 year. Every time he had a blood test his cholesterol reading was high. It was Thyroid that got him.