Old March 30th 16, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

Ize furry glad to heer dis, Sweetee, an to see yoo bak heer. I wuz wurried abowt myown MIL, an so wuz Meowmie. Take gudgud kare uv herownself, an I will port down to see yoo when I kan. Rite now I needz to keep a eye on sum saspishus gize hoo haz bin tarin down part uv owrown bilding. Dey seems to be puttin it bak now, but I wantz to make shur dey finishez puttin it bak.

Sundance

Hoomin note: the homeowners association has been replacing the siding on the storage shed in my patio. They've been making a lot of racket, but so far it hasn't bothered the cats.