Old July 10th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default [OT] Telescopes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
make sure your light is off in the bedroom when you are staring at the
neighbors ;-)

(SNORT!)

Reminds me, of course, that when you look up at night, you see a
completely different set of stars than most of us see. I remember how
weird and exciting it was at Apollo Bay (Victoria) to look up over the
ocean and see a different sky.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

I can trump that. I remember Yowie showing me the night sky and pointing
out the Southern Cross. ;-)

I'm so fortunate to have met several RPCAers, including Yowie, Flippy, Tish
and Vicki in Sydney. I don't think Vicki posts here any more.

Joy