Old February 21st 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default another snorer in the house

Last night, as I was watching an episode of Stargate SC1, I heard
strange snoring coming from the other room. Normally, when I hear
snoring I automatically assume it's Little Bit, but she was already
snoring away on the foot of the bed. Eventually, curiosity got the
better of me and I went to discover who was snoring in the living
room. Turns out it was Frank, who was visiting for the night. He was
sprawled out on the recliner, snoring away.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby