Old September 30th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Default OT Dentist

Hows the mouth today Adrian? I was going to say "tooth" but of course
it's gone lol

Sharon

Still quite sore, I think it's actually worse than when I had my wisdom
teeth out. :-(

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Oh dear I am sorry to hear that. You can take ibuprofen every 4 hours and
paracetamol every 4 hours inbetween so you are topping up every 2 hours. I
get a lot of gum infections and I know how painful it must be for you.
Codeine is the only thing that helps me with pain like that. Can you ask
your doctor to prescribe you some? I think dentists are restricted to
paracetamol when they do prescriptions.

Hope it gets better soon.
Sharon & Smudgie