Old February 17th 13, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Feeding Raw

wrote:
I'm a long time raw feeder so I've read over catinfo.org a few times.

We feed a very balanced diet including a lot of "whole ground"
animals

so they are getting all of the organs, skin, fat, etc. I also give

them extra heart meat for taurine and try to get as much liver into

them as I can, though they still very much dislike liver overall

(unless it is freeze dried).

That is wonderful to hear, Jesse! You're doing all the right things.
I wish I could feed raw more often in our household. Our oldest cat
pukes up the raw, no matter what brand or recipe I use, so I've
resorted to grain-free canned instead.

Personally, I love liver, but I insist that it be cooked! Mashed up cooked
chicken livers with mayonaise and onion salt makes a great sandwich.....