Old September 17th 04, 01:03 PM
Jean Hobbs

Cheer up OJ, we like your stories, I dont get many replies either
but not to worry, I also do a lot of what Steve says he does, like
'that reminds me,' or 'my cat does the same', or' I once had a?'
I'm a slow typist, so I just do what I can. Jean.P.

Tanada wrote in message
link.net...

O J wrote:

Sorry about the three mixed up messages. I was re-reading the
article and decided to troll myself for carrying on that way. I
changed the 'email address' and 'reply to' fields, but forgot to
change the 'name' field. Duh!!

I still think I deserve to be trolled for carrying on that way. I
tried to cancel the messages, but screwed up and resent them. If your
server did cancel the messages, just forget you saw this.

What a maroon!

Regards and Purrs,
O J

LOL, and I was also getting angry at myself for feeling pity that I
wasn't getting a lot of attaboys to my stories. Your post was funny
enough that it knocked me out of my pity party.

Pam S.