Old September 17th 04, 09:06 PM
Helen Miles

Deb said what's written below - I'd concur with her - I have to not
reply so I can get stuff done. But rest assured, I still send purrs to
all who need them and I laugh and cry at all the happy and sad stories
and appreciate them all!

Helen M

Hey OJ - and all others who take the time to post interesting stories

and tales. Just wanted to add my 2p's worth! I don't post very much
anymore, but have been around these cat groups since 1996. I know that
if I start posting much again, it'll be back to the 2 hours a day I used
to spend when I first discovered these groups, so I just have to stay in
the background so I can get on with making a living ;-) BUT I do read
every post, and please be reassured that all the stories are read and
appreciated, purrs are sent when needed, and people's absence is
noticed. I'm sure I'm not the only semi-lurker who does the same :-)

Deb.