Old January 31st 04, 03:49 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Ray Ban" wrote in message
"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message

Fan wrote in message

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:34:52 -0000, "Stuart Reed"
wrote:

I do have a scratching post, I do trim their back claws properly and
they are front declawed.

Oh, no!! Not another f***ing declawer! Shouldn't be allowed to have a

cat at
all, putting the furniture's value before the cat's good life. Fan:
Haven't you understood yet that declawing is considered a crime to your
animal in other countries, and most of the members in this group
disapprove...

Hans

Hans, you'd feel stupid when the poster replies that the cats were
already declawed when he got them.

Sure I would feel stupid, but Fan never said that. And as long as I don't
know anything else, I will stick to my first assumption.

Hans