Old November 25th 03, 04:01 AM
GL1103

Job Well done cheryl!!! I am sure that he loves you more than you know
"Cheryl" wrote in message

http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...5fYQASa_ph.jpg
He's safely in my bathroom tonight and going to his [hopefully]
forever home tomorrow. This guy has been a stray in my yard/neighbors
yard since at least this past winter. I "trapped" him (funny story;
he eluded the trap but I didn't know my neighbors had him tame enough
to actually pick him up and put him in a carrier for me lol) so he's
been neutered, shots since early spring. Finally found a home for
him. Shamrock's none too happy he's spending the night in the
bathroom. Oh well.. it's just one night. He's just too tame and
friendly not to have a home.