Old January 20th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Purrs needed desperately PHEW!!!!

meeee wrote:

He's home!! When we got up at 5 this morning, I could have sworn I heard
him...then DH went outside, and said 'Guess who's home??"...he was cowering
on the porch, very glad to see me and very grubby. Normally he just cuddles
quickly then is off being busy, but today he's very cuddly and quiet, and
Jasmine has to stay in my room, I don't care, because I'm cuddling him
today!!

Thankyou all so much for all the purrs and doggy tail wags, he returned so
quickly and completely unharmed. He looks like he was hiding under a car
yesterday....poor little man. Thankyou all. Your purrs were answered!!! I
just can't wait to move into a bigger house, so he can have a room up the
other end to Jasmine, and a permanant enclosure. My new enclosures will have
doors *into* the house, but no doors into the Out after this....it's too
risky, easy to be opened by kids, or forgotten by me....
Thankyou again.

What a relief!
Lots of calming purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek