Old July 16th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Default Outside cat is a real yowler

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 06:55:01 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

On Jul 16, 8:43*am, dgk wrote:
... He
didn't seem injured or anything but it's tough to really get an idea
since I still am not allowed to touch. ...

Probably you have already tried this, but if not he might let
you touch him around the shoulders and upper back while
he eats. Even if he shies away he might let you do it more
the next time.

We're getting closer - I sit closer each time he eats but I'm almost
afraid to get much closer. I really don't have room for another cat so
I don't want to be in a position to take him in. I may at least have
to get him neuterd. We're getting overrun with cats.