Old November 16th 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default We Goted Snow Lat Night

On 11/15/2011 03:02 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:15:02 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Moemie woke up ubaoet 4 am n wen hur wooked owt da winow, der wuz sum
snow on da grownd. Gnot ulot, n et has meltud nao, but ai hab neber bin
owt in dat wite stuff maiself.

Mosey

Despite what mine Paw says, dat stuff is highly overrated. When we was in
da truck, an I had been a trucking kitty for less dan 2 weeks, we stopped
at da last rest areas in You-tah on da Innerstate 15, and Paw taked me
fur a walk, an dere was SNOW all ober da place. Dat stuff was so deep dat
I sinked in as deep as mineown tummy, an it was cold. I climbed up Paw's
pants and maked him take me back to da parking area where dere was no
snow, and maked him take me fur a longlong kitty walk when we stopped fur
da night down in Lost Begas.

Mine Paw is still eager fur da snow to arrive in Chicatgo. We'z had snow
flurries last week, but so far no sign of snow sticking on da ground.

Harri

Tel yur Paw dat You-tah haz lotz ov dat sno inda mowtins. Yesrday dey
had 5 ava lanchz. TuTu